Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2015, 03:27 PM
    How to annotate powerpoints on tablet?
    All right, I don't know if I make sense but... I just bought a tablet. I downloaded onenote. But I don't know how to drag powerpoints into it and write on them with my pen? I want to write over the slides in different colors. Would I need to change the pwp to pdf then drag it to one note? I'm super confused. I'm doing this for school, and one note looks like it can organize everything, but I'm getting confused over it... how do you do this?

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

How do we annotate donations? [ 1 Answers ]

Our family has just opened a "for profit" thrift store. We have attained merchandise from garage/tag sales, auctions and also donations. How do we handle the donations?

What is this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could...

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.