Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2015, 07:20 PM
    Learning Spanish, should I skip out on part?
    Okay, long story short, I signed up for this online program, that shows you a lot of rules, gives you practice, tons of examples, and then audio and video questions as well. It's pretty helpful... this is for Spanish... it has a course for a1 level, a2, b1, b2, c1, and c2...

I took the formal exam and scored as a B1 level... should I just test out of A2 and skip over to the B1 class and do the whole thing, or should I just do the a2 course in its entirety?

I'm asking cause I'm becoming impatient.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2015, 07:30 PM
    Do it in its entirety... there will be things in the earlier one you don't know even if you do test ahead. Like most things... how well you do depends on how well a base you have to build off on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can we do Part-time M.E. & distance learning MBA together? [ 1 Answers ]

I have completed B.E. in 2009. I have taken admission in MBA (Correspondence form IGNOU) in this semester. Now I want to take admission in M.E.(Part-time). Can I continue both courses together? Duration of both courses are 2 years. Will be the degrees valid? Please suggest.

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

Learning spanish [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been living in Mallorca for abput 9 months now. I have a spanish boyfriend and really want to learn the language. I have spoken to people who say they became fluent in spanish within 6 months, I have a software programme which has taught me a bit and my boyfriend is always trying to...

Learning Spanish, French and German Languages [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me easiest way of learning languages, mainly; Mandarin, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu? I have my friends with who I can communicate. But still I want some black and white teachings. French, German and Spanish languages are also needed... Thanks for your kind attention...

View more questions Search