Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NPlouffe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Is there a way to create an audit trail in MS Access to tell who ran a report?
    I need to create an audit trail that tracks who ran a particular report in my Access database. It needs to track the user, the person they ran the report on, and the date and time it was ran. Is that possible?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2015, 05:48 AM
    I don't know why this was originally posted under Criminal Law, I almost missed it. But I've moved it to the correct forum.

This should be very easy, but first, how does the user trigger the report? How do you identify who the user is. How do you identify who the report is on? You have to be able to answer all those questions to be able to do this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CPA firm name change and comparative audit report [ 1 Answers ]

When a CPA changes the firm name (not a new firm or entity), how should it handle that when issuing a comparative period audit report? Do you have to mention the name change? Does anyone know of any language in the Standards?

Where can I download a free trail version of access 2003? [ 1 Answers ]

Any web site out there?

Create Emails from ACCESS [ 1 Answers ]

How do your create emails from within ACCESS? The email address is in an ACCESS table and the message is to be created within ACCESS

View more questions Search