Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amanduhhh02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 01:50 PM
    Character development in red kayak?
    So we have this project at school on the book red kayak. If you have ever read the book can you please help me? We need to do character development for the protagonist and antagonist. I've already done character development for Brady, but now I just need to do it for Digger. I understand how he developed through out the book, but I just don't know how to word it/describe it. Please help. And yes I read the book, so please don't answer with "how about you read the book", or anything like that.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2015, 02:01 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2015, 05:38 PM
    Google "'Digger'" in the Red Kayak".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual for kayak pool [ 0 Answers ]

Installing our kayak pool need help with the camber bar block placement please help asap

Movie from the 80's, lead character's name was Red [ 3 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the 80's or early 90's, about a female investigative journalist called 'Red'. She was an award winning writer with a young daughter and ex husband, she had turned into an alcoholic. Her daughter was kidnapped because of a story she'd written and she turned herself around to find...

Film from the 80's, lead character name red? [ 0 Answers ]

Saw the film in the 80's, lead character is a female investigative journalist called red. She is an award winning writer with a young daughter and ex husband and has turned into an alcoholic. Her daughter is kidnapped and she straightens herself out to find her. I believe it's a true story but...

Kayak Suggestions [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I are interested in purchasing a kayak. I did a bit when I was younger, but he has no experience at all. We decided that we want to get a tandem kayak. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to look for? We will be mainly using it in open waters (lakes, etc), and maybe some...

View more questions Search