Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tr1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 01:18 PM
    EtG test 48 hours after heavy drinking
    I'm on probation... drank heavily 20+ units Sunday night until 10am Monday... if they test me at probation on Wednesday afternoon what is the general likelihood that I'll be given a typical 'stick test' rather than an erg test? If I'm given an EtG test, how can I pass it. Thank you!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2015, 01:23 PM
    Chances are slim that you will pass. What do you stand to lose? Was it worth it?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2015, 01:55 PM
    If you pass you better run straight out by a lottery ticket before your luck runs out.

How can you pass? Don't drink at all... but since you already did that... in wretched excess... all you can do now is wait.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Aug 5, 2015, 07:34 PM
    On probation, I would be 100% shocked if you are not being tested for EtG, but I suppose there is always a chance. If you are EtG tested, I can't imagine any way of passing, given the amount consumed and the time frame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass a EtG test after 48 hours of not drinking [ 5 Answers ]

I drank 12 beers and 4 shots of vodka until 4 in the morning Sunday I then had to take a EtG test Wednesday at 1040am, will I pass

EtG test after heavy drinking? [ 6 Answers ]

Consumed heavy amounts of alcohol on and off for about 5 days. Have a test roughly 8 days from last drink. Most people are golden after 120 hours but will binge drinking possibly make me test positive over a week later? I am a healthy and active individual

Heavy drinking and EtG test [ 10 Answers ]

Last week, I was drinking around 7-24 oz beers a night, for about a week. My last drink was about 11pm and have an EtG test 8 days later. Is it possible I will fail for having so much alcohol consumed?

EtG test after drinking 110 hours [ 5 Answers ]

I drank about 8 beers last Saturday night finishing at 11pm. I tested today Thursday at 3pm. What are the chances of failing?

View more questions Search