Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjalisexana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 02:50 AM
    Is it a good habit involving with your girlfriend after your engagement?
    One of my friends got engaged to a beautiful girl, but still he is attached with her girlfriend because he like her very much. Is it good or bad?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 4, 2015, 03:30 AM
    Bad, very bad.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a good girlfriend? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in 7th, and I'm 11 years old. The guy who I like is almost 13, and in 7th grade too. He asked me out, but I don't know what to do with him. Where should we go for dates? How should I get us to hug and possibly kiss, even though hardly anybody else in school does? How far should we go with...

Confused Girlfriend - Spooked by engagement / living together.. now uncertain about us [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. This is my first post and it's been very helpful reading other posts and answers, this is a great place. My girlfriend and I have been together for about a year and a half. She is 23, I am 26. For months and months she has wanted to get engaged, and to live together. She made it very clear...

What is a good science fair title involving snow [ 0 Answers ]

What is a since fair tile involving snow

Not good enough for my girlfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I've been with my girlfriend for almost a year now. It'll be a year on April 12th. I really really love her. I can't imagine life without her, but... I feel so inadequate for her. I feel like she deserves better and that she could find someone a lot better. She deserves someone that will...

How to be a good girlfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have been dating this guy for about three weeks. He is really cool but we don't talk that much. I want him to feel comfortable so that we can start talking and start doing other things but I don't know how. What should I do. I have tried to talk and he always replys but I...

View more questions Search