Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autumnrose1220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2015, 07:56 PM
    Charity help?
    Few years ago and now I want to keep the money. It doesn't mean as much anymore and I did work my butt off making everything to sell. What should I do? Am I a terrible person?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2015, 08:43 PM
    Please clarify your question. What happened a few years ago? What money do you want to keep?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 4, 2015, 03:26 AM
    I'm going to guess that a charity or agency gave you money to start a crafting business at home, and you tried for a while, but now don't care, but want to keep the money.
    No, you don't have any right to keep the money.
    You aren't a terrible person for wanting to keep the money. You will be if you don't give it back.
    autumnrose1220 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I'm going to guess that a charity or agency gave you money to start a crafting business at home, and you tried for a while, but now don't care, but want to keep the money.
    No, you don't have any right to keep the money.
    You aren't a terrible person for wanting to keep the money. You will be if you don't give it back.
    no they didn't given me any money to fund for them, it was all my own money that I spent on supplies and I was only 12

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Please clarify your question. What happened a few years ago? What money do you want to keep?
    okay so when I was 12 I raised money for a charity, bought all the supplies myself, but now I want to keep the money cause I never gave it in. is that bad?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 4, 2015, 12:24 PM
    Yes, that's bad. If people gave you money to give to a charity, and you didn't give to the charity as you promised, you stole from those people who trusted you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charity Help [ 20 Answers ]

I want to host a special party where my friends and I can do craft projects to make dog chew toys, cat blankets, earwarmers, and scarves to donate to charity(ies). I was wondering if anyone knew of a good charity that would accept these donations (in the middle Georgia area)?

Fundraiser and charity [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know on how coul I do my own fundraiser and charity on the hunger and the poor?:od

Charity at school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm raising money for breast cancer campaign for my pshe corsework we have to raise money for out chosen charity so I'm doing breast cancer with two of my friends and anyway I was wondering if anyone had any tips that would help me sell more stuff then anyone else, like is there any think I can...

Charity name [ 4 Answers ]

Which charity can I write to get help with finance help for low paid family, need to buy furnitures and a holiday and help with getting central heating installed

Charity contribution [ 4 Answers ]

I have learn so much by reading post here. I gave charity contrybutin to my church every year. I would like to know how is it firgure(formula) How much is allowed each year. Does it affect how much I pay in taxes and what is the cutoff where it does not matter how much I gave. Thank,I...

View more questions Search