How fast can trex run?
    How powerful is Trex jaw strength?
    Were trex acrobatic if yes how?
    How many pounds can Trex lift in their mouth I read 10,000lbs
    Are Trex durable or endurable?
    Do trex have stamina?
    How powerful are Trex in combat?
    How powerful is trec roar?
    Do trex have bacteria and how long does it take to affect a prey to like how long does a trex needs to spread the bacteria in the prey?
    How great are trex scenes?
    Trex intellect are like cat is it true but how smart is that for cat?
    How good are trex in hunting ability?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2015, 06:54 PM
    I don't know... nobody was around when they were to document ANY of these, all we have are some fossilized bones..
    Gian94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2015, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I don't know... nobody was around when they were to document ANY of these, all we have are some fossilized bones..
    Well can come one guess
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 02:06 AM
    No, can't guess about T. rex. Some of your questions don't even pertain to T. rex characteristics.

If you Google 'T Rex characteristics' yiu will be shown all known facts.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2015, 05:18 AM
    And even those are changing over time. Used to be thought they walked almost upright, current convention has them almost horizontal. Almost everything we know is just educated guesses.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2015, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And even those are changing over time. Used to be thought they walked almost upright, current convention has them almost horizontal. Almost everything we know is just educated guesses.
    Not so really smooth. Skeletons of T. rex excavated and put together never showed vertical, always horizontal. Except of course when they were found in Victorian times, with nothing to go by, they are now depicted as horizontal And have been for the last 100 years. Best examples are in then ROM, royal Ontario museum in Toronto and in New York.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Other abilities that you might have that I see spirits [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that if you see spirits would you have other abilities like telling the future or others you may know??

Sons abilities [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 year old son keeps doing things I find strange and saying things there is no way he could have heard from myself or anyone I know. When I ask him who told him these things he says "grandad told him" but he has no grandad... when shown a picture of my grandmothers father he told me "that is...

Pecognitive abilities [ 3 Answers ]

I have had many times where I have had EXTREMELY vivid dreams, ones that seemed like they really happened. They all came true, in one form or the other the next day... I know what most of my family is going to say, before they say it. I know when the phone is going to ring, before it does, and...

View more questions Search