Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ale95xis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2015, 03:15 PM
    Advantages of using non-experimental methods in Business research are:
    A. They may be more ethical than experiments.
    B. they control for extraneous variables.
    C. potentially large amounts of data can be collected.
    D. both A and C
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2015, 05:49 PM
    I think its E. None of the above... but then its your homework assignment and not ours. And we don't do anyone's homework assignments.

What do you think the answer is and why? We only help after you show us you have tried... and then help you arrive at the answer yourself, but you won't get your answers handed to you without you doing the work. You will learn nothing and will fail your class otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research Methods Used in Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

What are examples of the various research methods in psychology? How are they similar and how are they different?

Business English Teaching Advantages and Disadvantages of Computer Network [ 0 Answers ]

Abstract: This paper analyzes the computer networks in business English the advantages and disadvantages of computer network in Teaching Business English pointed out that with the development of information technology, the role of computer networks has long been far beyond its accessibility. In...

Homework Help - Research Methodology and Design - Mixed Methods [ 1 Answers ]

Describe the context of when mixed methods research is appropriate

What are the advantages and disadvantages of owning a business? [ 4 Answers ]

One of my friends was thinking about starting their own business but didn't know how to go about doing it. Now, I didn't know what to tell her so I thought I would come here :-) Thanks

View more questions Search