Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HyzoneSaxophone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2015, 12:20 AM
    Extreme cold feeling around head when I woke up?
    This only happened once. It was last night, actually, but it was so bizarre.

I was having a nightmare, nothing abnormal. When I died in the dream, however, I had a transition from sleep to alertness like no other. It felt slow but fast at the same time, my vision was coming to me slowly, and there was a cold feeling around my head that I've never felt before. Despite never feeling the cold before, it felt like it was trying to pull me into it a second time, trying to be inviting. It felt so welcoming, it felt like it was trying to pull me into it and make me part of it. It felt familiar, and I almost wanted to accept the invitations it seemed to be sending to me. (Probably would have if I wasn't waking up in such a weird way.) When I fully woke up, the feeling lingered slight, but it was no longer cold. Then it was gone, and I was left feeling more alert and awake than I have in weeks.

I don't do drugs, drink, etc. Anybody think they can tell me what happened?

(Sorry if the Other Science category is not the place to put this, I have no idea what category this falls under, though.)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 3, 2015, 01:43 AM
    No one dies in a dream state. What would be the point of having the ability to dream? Dreaming is an escape hatch for us, a release from everyday junk, a refreshing ability at times mirroring something that happened during your day, maybe something that you didn't realize bothering you at the time. I can't tell you what your dream experience means, but you need to think back over your previous day for an answer.

Check for drafts if you woke up feeling cold. AC on too high. We do not and cannot interpret dreams but the answer always lies in your subconscious.

by the way, the only time we remember a dream is when we wake up having it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I've been feeling light headed. And feeling like I'm passingout when I turn my head . [ 2 Answers ]

Two weeks now turn my head to the right and start feeling like I'm going to pass out. Yesterday I did some painting and my whole body cramped up on me even the big neck artillery sacked me out,I had to grab my throat/ neck. I just started taking lysine,drank some beers,hot sun yesterday. My...

Bumps on back of head extreme headache during sex [ 0 Answers ]

I noticed some bumps on the back of my head awhile ago one of which started bleeding last night, this afternoon I was engaged in sexual activity with my spouse and all of a sudden it felt as if my head was about to implode through the very rift of time and space itself stopping me dead in my...

I am getting head aches feeling dizzy and I'm cold one second and the other I'm hot [ 2 Answers ]

I am 12 yrs old and I have been getting dizzy and headaches at random times in the day. I also feel cold one sec. And hot the other . I know I don't have the flu or cold I know its something else but WHAT?

I woke up with an extreme back ache, can this be caused by an ovarian cyst? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 2 months my cycle has been abnormal, I have been nauseous, fatigue, had excessive gas, however a home pregnancy test was negative. The pain is on the lower left side of ny back.

Extreme cold [ 1 Answers ]

Will extreme cold cause your cell phone screen to become blank

View more questions Search