Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sophie123456 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2015, 01:51 PM
    I Thought he really liked me but now I don't know?
    I met this boy at a party and I thought he was really nice. He walked me home and we kissed and we could both talk to each other for ages. The next day he added me on Facebook and gave me his snapchat name. He started texting me and we talked everyday. We both had mutual friends so we ended up meeting up at concerts and nights out. He asked me out for a walk and everything went really well. I went on holidays with my friends and he was texting me while I was away but I was so busy I wasn't really replying. When I got back he was interested to know if I was with any other boys on the holiday and I told him I wasn't which was true I didn't sleep with anyone but I kissed someone. There was no rules because we were not in a relationship so I was free to do what I want. When I told him about the kiss he was fine about it because he knew we weren't together. We kept texting everyday and he surprised me and came out on one of my nights out with my college friends. I had a great night with him. My friends talked to him and told him how I liked him which I didn't know about but afterwards he sat with me and we talked about going out again. It ended well and we kissed goodbye. The next day I was expecting messages like always but he hasn't texted me all week. I texted him after the week and he replied but he is being really distant. He hasn't texted in ages. Did I do something wrong? Did he ever even like me?
    sophie123456 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2015, 01:55 PM
    We both have each others contact information we have met up four times now so I thought we both knew each other reasonably well that's why Im concerned with the sudden lack of texting and chance of moving forward?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 3, 2015, 05:53 AM
    I doubt it was you, but likely just him. For sure only he knows and maybe its time to talk (phone) not that text stuff.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2015, 10:58 AM
    From your post you have done nothing wrong. The great thing about dating is the freedom you have getting to know someone BEFORE the relationship.
    So, move on!
    If he calls, and your free and interested, that's great, if he does not call you have had a good time , and you have great story to tell.
    Put on some lipstick and call your girlfriends!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2015, 05:23 PM
    Maybe it started hot and heavy but fizzled out. I doubt it was anything you did but more just him being NOT ready. It happens but you should not take losing a text buddy you only went out with four times so personally, but I realize for a while it will hurt and that does suck.

Easy to fall hard and fast on what looks like a good thing. Takes time to recover though, and that's when family and good friends can help you along.
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 16, 2015, 03:12 PM
    Best of luck Sophie.. Hope all of your dreams come true but mine first:-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's your thought about this? [ 3 Answers ]

First of all, I'm gay. I have a boyfriend and we are currently on our 5th year. I recently moved here in the US and nobody knows I'm gay. I guess people knows about it, I just don't tell them personally. Anyway, about 5 days ago my group had our Xmas party, one of our co-worker was with someone we...

My Ex broke up with me because he thought I liked someone else even though I don't. [ 10 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were having a conversation. He said he likes me. Then when I make my best friend ask him he say I swear I don't. And I like him way too much to let go. And I don't know what to do. Even my best friend likes him. And whenever I see them both flirting I feel crushed. I don't...

I thought I loved him... But I don't know if I just.. Love being loved by someone? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so we've been friends for over a year, and have been dating for 7 months. We're in a long distance relationship and will be for awhile if we stay together(school and stuff) and I KNOW he's crazy in love with me, and I tell him I love him too. But.. if any other guy asked me out I'd break up...

I thought he had liked me. [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy at a party and we had kept making eye contact from across the room. He later asked me if I wanted to be his partner for beer pong and I said yes. We flirted while we played, he gave me compliments about how good I was and he said we "had chemistry" because we were playing so well...

8 Weeks having negative thought that I don't love my partner [ 10 Answers ]

For the past 8 weeks at least I keep having this negative thought that I don't love my partner. I have been with my partner for 10 years and honestly this thought is crap and it is so far from the truth. I am obsessed by this thought, we had an argument and ever since this thought is there. Has...

View more questions Search