Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bianca Rees Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2015, 12:15 PM
    Miss printed money
    I have a miss printed £5 with has the duke of Wellington missing how can I get this valued
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 2, 2015, 12:30 PM
    Try a coin collection shop for starters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I get my photos printed? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I am a photographer or 4 years. I need to get my photos printed to a size of 12x12, for a meeting I have. Where can I get them printed to this size? :cool:

Document printed [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a document of prof off name age date of birth license number and address that I can print off my computer at home

Confederate money printed on bank stock? [ 0 Answers ]

How do you know if a confederate note is real? For example, I see some 60 cent notes from Richmond, on April 14th or something close, on blank back... and I see some with what appears to be some bank stock of some sort... can both be legit ? Or is just one or the other good? Thanks in advance. Jim

Signatures printed on 1953 $5.00 held office AFTER bill printed [ 0 Answers ]

We have a $5.00 Red seal / serial # 1953 C series bill. My question is value because the Treasurer & Secretary of the Treasury held their offices 10 years AFTER the date on this bill. The Treasurer = Kathryn O'Hay Granahan & the Secretary of Treasury = C Douglas Dillon - the information I find...

What would cause my 99 Taurus to miss, and then run great, miss etc etc? [ 4 Answers ]

It will idle up to about 2000 rpm, runs fine, starts coming down, running good, drop to 700/800 rpm, starts spuddering, does not kill. And I am hearing a loud hiss, like there is a vacume leak, somewhere between the engine and the fire wall.

View more questions Search