Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Freddy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2015, 07:08 PM
    Immigration
    My dad file for my mom for a permanent resident card but she got denied because she try to cross illegal with documents of another person, and my mom bean in Mexico for 10 years and I'm a US citizen and I would like to file here papers again you think will have the same problem
    newacct Posts: 321, Reputation: 21

Aug 1, 2015, 09:03 PM
    Sounds like she has a lifetime 6C ban for misrepresentation. She will need to apply for a waiver with I-601 based on hardship to her spouse (your dad).

It seems from your description that she already got to the stage of applying for the immigrant visa based on your dad's petition, and was denied the visa because of the ban. If so, she should prepare the waiver application and continue with the visa based on your dad's petition. There would be no benefit to you petitioning her; she already has a petition that is current and she can get an immigrant visa from, except for the ban, and you petitioning her would be no different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration [ 4 Answers ]

Can a spouse who has received indefinite leave to remain be removed if he has cheated on the uk life test which can be proved and left the marital home as soon as he received his status. It has been approx. 5 years since receiving his remain to leave and have been separated for 5 years and in the...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I have lived almost all my life in Texas ilegally since I was 4 years old I am now 28 years old and have 5 U.S. citizen kids and I am afraid that some day I can get deported to where I am from and there is a lot of violence and killing there it is not a safe place to take my kids to what can I do...

Immigration [ 0 Answers ]

Iam a dutch citizen, my husband and kids are american citizens. We live in mexico, when I come to the states with my family can I go with them through the citizens line or do I have to go separate through the visitors line?

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

View more questions Search