Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneplace2u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Upgrade Display Adaptor for inspeon 9100
    I am running Windows 7 on Inspiron 9100 and I want to upgrade the ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 display adapter, so it will run on Windows 10, is that possible and if it is what display adapter would I use? If possible
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 2, 2015, 01:04 AM
    Install the latest ATI Catalyst driver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a dble hrse 9100 [ 0 Answers ]

The trim is fine but when the blades get faster the whole cpter moves to the left.. Any ideas Thanks

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Inspiron 9100 blank screen [ 2 Answers ]

Have Dell Inspiron 9100 that screen goes blank (black). I purchased a complete screen assembly on Ebay (cover,hinges,etc). Installed assembly and when I start laptop, all I get is a bright white screen. Original screen was a WSXGA and the replacement is a WXGA. Is there a compatibility issue here?...

Connecting to the internet with Toshiba Tecra 9100 [ 1 Answers ]

I have 5 different computers in my house with built in wireless cards. My toshiba Tecra 9100 can't find an available network. I don't know why.

View more questions Search