Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isaac J Carter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 31, 2015, 10:11 PM
    Should I bring my sister in to come live with me?
    So, when I was 6 months old, I was put into an orphanage. I was never adopted, not sure why as I was a decent looking kid and was well mannered, bad luck I guess. So anyway I left when I was 18 and made my own life for myself, getting a nice apartment and a well paying job. So here I am 5 years later, still doing my own thing, when I get a call. Turns out my birth parents had another kid 9 years after me, a girl, who they kept. The person on the other end told me that both her parents were struck dead in a car crash, caused my a drunk driver. They told me about what happened and that she didn't have anyone else to go to, and since I'm her only living relative who is above 18 they wanted to know if I would take her in. I'm not sure what to do, I have enough money in savings plus what I'm currently earning which is more than enough to support us both, as well as an extra room in my apartment, but I'm barely an adult and know jack about raising a child. I've met her a few times over the past 2 weeks and she's the sweetest girl I've ever met, and even though I barely know her she's my kid sister and I can't just have her shipped off to some orphanage where she won't be adopted because of her age then be forced to go through what I went through. Also what would she do if she knew she had a brother who could have taken her in, but just decided not too? I know this is a really ty way to figure things out, but what would you guys recommend?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 31, 2015, 10:40 PM
    Why are you lying to us? In your first thread you were 2 when you were placed in an orphanage, now you were 6 month. In your first thread you moved out of the orphanage when you were 16, now it's 18. In your first thread you stated your sister lives with you and you committed incest and got her pregnant, now she doesn't live with you.

We don't take kindly to liars.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...er-814647.html
    Isaac J Carter Posts: 2, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 1, 2015, 12:19 AM
    Just riling people up
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 1, 2015, 08:12 AM
    You certainly succeeded in riling people up, and doubting your sincerity, judgement, and motives. Under those circumstances I think your sister has a better chance of surviving and adjusting to a flawed child care system, than being exposed to a lying, deceitful, immature, resentful big brother as yourself.

For sure you have earned no ones benefit of a doubt! What goes around, comes around you troll, so its your turn to be riled up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

15 yo wants to live with sister [ 8 Answers ]

I am 15 too... and want to live with my sister,, what should I do??

I live with my sister in NY, [ 2 Answers ]

I lived here for almost 2 years, I pay her rent, never missing a month, no lease, I sleep in the basement, now she wants me out. Do I have any legal rights?

How can I bring my american wife to live in UK [ 1 Answers ]

I am a british citizen living in Ohio. My wife is american and we are thinking of moving to the UK. I can probably get a job with an american company in england... but how does my wife move to the UK and will she be able to work? Thanks in advance.

How can my father bring my sister if he has a problrm with child suport? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sister that lives in dominican republic when she was born our father was a us citizen but he has problems with child suport what can be done in this case?

Sister wants to live with us. [ 5 Answers ]

My 14 year old sister send me an email asking if she can come live with us for her grade 10, 11, and 12 high school years. And I thank god she asked before she just showed up. She has been thinking about this for a while now, but never said anything for sure. Her dominant reason for wanting...

View more questions Search