Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EggRolRedCarpet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2015, 04:21 PM
    How can I get in touch?
    I'm considering on making a mid budget movie and I want to get in touch with Chloë Grace Moretz. Do you know how?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 04:48 PM
    That would be very difficult. Your best bet is to see if she has a fan page, and if she's a member of that page. Try contacting through email via that page. Also check fb, to see if she has a page there.

She likely gets thousands of emails a day, so even if you do find a way to contact her, don't expect her to respond.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 30, 2015, 03:59 AM
    If you are rich enough to be able to do a movie, you would know you do not contact the stars directly. (Unless you are super rich and then you would know how)

You contact the persons agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Touch 'N Go Garage Door - Wall mounted touch pad [ 4 Answers ]

The (garage) wall-mounted touch pad for my Touch 'N Go Garage Door opener (Model 1000A) no longer works. I realize that this product is no longer in production, but are there any outlets where a replacement pad can be ordered OR will any universal wall-mount pad work for this unit?

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

My Boyfriend Won't have sex with me, or let me touch him or him touch me.. why? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now, sex and intimacy was great. Its now been 6 months since we have had sex and he won't let me touch him, if I try and touch his downstairs he shouts at me and tells me to get off, if I even look at it whilst he is in his boxers he goes mad. ...

I can't do a toe touch or the splits and a toe touch is required [ 10 Answers ]

:mad::mad::(:(what can I do will some one please help me I only have until August I can't do the splits and I really really want to be a cheerleader some people say that the splits are required to do a toetouch is this true I want to make the tates creek middle school cheerleading team and a toe...

My Ex getting in touch [ 162 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Im new to this site so please bear with me! A couple of years ago I dumped my ex g/f because she was thinking of moving away, in my haste I ended the relationship and it took me nearly six months to make things right again. We had a good two years but this year has been very tough...

View more questions Search