Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heidi0221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2015, 03:44 PM
    Felicity music season one
    In the first season of Felicity in episode 14, Julie is watching Ben tryout for the swim team. There is a song playing in the background and some of the lyrics are: This is not the same road that I thought I started down. "Whatever comes to an end so can begin. Some of the lyrics are kind of hard to hear as the noise from the pool interferes. Anyone know the name of this song. Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Music from felicity season to the list [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know the song that is playing in Season 2 of Felicity The List episode when Felicity and Ben were on the roof. I'm trying to find the dvd song and not the original TV one.

Felicity music Season One [ 2 Answers ]

In season one, Happy Birthday, during a scene at Julie's party, I believe, a song is playing that goes: I found a photograph of you and me I had to laugh ... The pattern on the wall we painted there When we were small I try to keep things good but I can't be the only one I try to tell...

Felicity season 1 dvd music [ 2 Answers ]

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song that appears in the season 1 of felicity DVD box set "Assasins", in which Noel is making Felicity a mixed tape. I believe the original song featured was from beth orton but I want to know the DVD version of it. The lyrics are: I am...

Music On Felicity Season 4 DVD [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anyone I can write to to find out the names of the songs that were played on Episode 14 and 16 of the Felicity Season 4 DVD? These are different songs, for the most party, than were used on the original TV show. Somewhere, there must be a listing of them, or someone to write to at the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.