Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracymarieflane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2015, 08:25 PM
    Android smartphone galaxy s3
    Does my charging port have to be working to use the wireless charging powermat.. ect
    tracymarieflane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2015, 08:34 PM
    Broke charging port on on cell
    My charging port is broke completely and I bought everything for wireless charging... I have the charging plate.. power cord... Charging back for s3 and a wireless case. But it still won't charge... the stuff all works because my husband tried on his phone and it works fine just not on mine.. not sure if my charging port has to be in working condition for the wireless to work... please help me...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Android galaxy ace storage full? [ 1 Answers ]

So when I first got my phone I had so many photos and songs, I had about 16 songs and maybe 100 photos and a bunch of apps. But I was going on holiday and decided I should clear some space so I got rid of all the songs, pics, and apps to have room. I put some new music on and when I went on my...

Android Smartphone Texting Problem [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I upgraded my Android smartphone to 2.3.3. While I texting it creates an issue. The space bar is not working properly. Before that There was no problem like this. Please help me to fix this problem?

Google Map In Android Smartphone [ 2 Answers ]

Can I open Google map without the help of Internet or wi-fi in my Android smartphone?

How To Upgrade Android 2.3 to Android 4? [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me how to do this in Samsung Galaxy Ace?

Android vs Apple... Android loses? [ 6 Answers ]

I have an HTC Vivid running Android 4.0.3 and every time my bosses send me pictures and emoticons from their iphones, I can't see them. If I forward it to my friend's iPhone he will tell me what it is, but sometimes this is work related stuff, so I need a solution. I have even tried having it...

View more questions Search