Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Houneidi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2015, 03:25 PM
    80's Jack O'Lantern Horror Movie
    Looking for a movie title I saw back in '85. It was about a single or multiple Jack O'Lanterns that hypnotize it's host into wearing it over their head. Once they wear it, the host dies and insects and reptiles exit out of the eyes, nose and mouth. One scene a beautiful lady is in front of a mirror putting on makeup when one of these snakes sneaks under the door, and enters her body via her foot. She very rabidly starts to age, then her head explodes, the camera zoom's into the stump of her neck when a large snake jumps towards the camera. I saw this when I was 8 and it terrified me half to death, and I have loved horror movies ever since. Does anyone remember the name of this movie?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 03:43 PM
    Possibly this?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallow...n_of_the_Witch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtKRJA-YOes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

It was a late 90s movie about worms, a horror movie [ 3 Answers ]

Some people living on a farm and one night the power line fell and the electricity hit the ground and the worms start coming up from the ground

What Jack Black movie is this? [ 3 Answers ]

LINK:...

Find movie title movie from the 70's horror or devil theme, red eyes in a curtain [ 3 Answers ]

Farm or country property. People thought it was possesed or something. I remember one scene where the actors were looking at photographs of the house and one of the photos had red eyes in the curtains - This has been driving me crazy! Same time frame/era as GARGOYLES.

View more questions Search