Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BTompkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 06:56 PM
    Value of copper Mexican coin with 20 and Copia on one side?
    Found a copper Mexican coin. One side says Estrados Unidos Mexicanos (United Mexican States, I get that), there is no year on the coin. Other side has the number 20 at the top and the word Copia at the bottom. Any idea the value?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 08:43 PM
    The real coins had dates. There were "tokens" made without dates, they appear to be selling for about 2 USD on eBay.
    valvebubba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2018, 09:52 AM
    Mr. Chuck, I have a coin similar to the one above without a date. Some of the coins I tried to mfind had a eagle on the right with a snake in it's mouth. The one I have is opposite. The eagle is oan the left with the snake in it's mouth. Can yuou help me ? Thanks have a blessed day. J.j.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Declaration of Independence copper coin with registration [ 1 Answers ]

I have the same coin as described in the last question: the copper coin has 4 men signing on the front with 14 stars on the outside, the back has a registration # 391558 13 stars on the outside an eagle with two flags on poles crossed, one flag has 13 stars in circle he other has the lines of 48...

1863 copper coin [ 2 Answers ]

I have a copper coin that states on front--"For public Accomodations" dated 1863 with a head of a woman on it and on the back states--"United States Copper" and has a picture of an Eagle on it. Anyone have any ideas as to what this is and if its worth anything? Thanks.:)

What would cause 'kind of' bubbling in the copper on a penny coin? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 1965 penny that looks almost like the copper is bubbled up on the coin. Or maybe like it was poured on it and left to harden that way. And it's quite a bit across the top of the coin and along the front of Lincoln's face over to the edge of the coin, and going down to the year date. ...

Ancient mexican copper coin [ 24 Answers ]

I have a copper coin from the teotihucan culture of ancient Mexico. It is a 20 copia piece, no year. I need a value, date, anything.

View more questions Search