Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dwight Bivins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 12:47 PM
    Need to know how to order my personal school Transcripts
    Would you please inform me on how I can get my transcripts from a school! I attended in Atlanta Ga, I'm trying to registered and they are asking me to obtain them before 12 Aug 2015 . I need some direction I attended Rutlegle Business College in Atlanta Ga on Asbey St, can you please help me locate the right Office to obtain my School Transcript's!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Bivins View Post
    Would you please inform me on how I can get my transcripts from a school! I attended in Atlanta Ga, I'm trying to registered and they are asking me to obtain them before 12 Aug 2015 . I need some direction I attended Rutlegle Business College in Atlanta Ga on Asbey St, can you please help me locate the right Office to obtain my School Transcript's!
    Why do you find this so difficult. We are not connected to on line education.

Go on line @rutledge business college and find it. Don't wait for someone else to do it for you !
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 08:59 PM
    This school and its branches in other states closed many years ago.

The school was accredited, so the State Department of Education in Atlanta Georgia should have the records. Or know if the school was purchased or transferred to another school.

You will need to contact the Dept of Education for Georgia and see if they can help you. It is doubtful if you can get it done quickly but you can try.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you locate nursing school transcripts from a school that closed in 1975 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to get into a BSN online program and they need nursing school transcripts

High school transcripts from a closed school any ideas ? [ 2 Answers ]

I graduated from Gospel center christian academy in hillsboro Texas in 2005 and now I need to get my transcripts but the school has closed they used the school of tomorrow books etc... any ideas

How to get high school transcripts if school is closed [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts from my closed high school. Lincoln jr. sr. High milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

How to get high school transcripts from a closed school in arlingon Texas tx [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my high school transcripts from a closed school The school was James Bowie Highscool in Arlington Texas??

View more questions Search