Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bharathiB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 04:22 AM
    Is there any effect if we put recycle stream to CSTR ?
    I want to know for different values for recycle ratio what is the effect in CSTR
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2015, 02:06 PM
    When I was doing plastics pilot plant work, CSTR was a Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor used prior to an extruder. Is this what you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I recycle old encyclopedias? [ 1 Answers ]

I've got boxes full of old Encyclopedia Brittanica -- I'm in Portland, Oregon. Where can I recycle them?

How will I put management into effect as a delivery driver [ 1 Answers ]

As a driver/owner I need to discuss and identify the activities necessary to insure smooth delivery of produce.

We have a cstr in which the following parallel reactions take place. R->Y, R->Q, R->Z [ 0 Answers ]

we have a cstr in which the following parallel reactions take place. R->Y, R->Q, R->Z. the reactions occur in aqueous solution. Z and Q are undesirable byproducts. All three reactions are first order in R. The pre-exponential factors for the rate constants for the reactions that lead to the...

How does burning fossil fuels effect the greenhouse effect [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering how all this works ?

Total effect + income effect = Substitution effect? [ 1 Answers ]

In intermediate economics we are told that Total Effect = Income effect + Substitution effect but in advance level this relation is changed to Total effect+income effect = substitution effect why is that? Please explain with logic

View more questions Search