Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whatznext Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2015, 12:31 AM
    We have launched new education portal for students and Parents . Please Check My Site
    Our site is an education platform which provides information about courses,colleges,institutes,universities,tutors for students & parents

*site link deleted
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 27, 2015, 01:53 AM
    It's a good idea (for India anyway) but not appropriate for a question/answer site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 27, 2015, 03:18 AM
    It is a good idea, depending on how it is presented. The issue will be marketing and getting the site known. You will need to try and get the site to come up in search engines.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 27, 2015, 06:16 AM
    We do not permit member advertising here. So your link was removed. Do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If you were home schooled, how did you like it? (looking for students, not parents) [ 2 Answers ]

I am considering home schooling and have seen lots of opinions from various parents and educators. I have seen lots of pros and cons but have never really heard from the kids that went through it. What did you like about it? What didn't you like? What would you change? Did you attend a...

There is a movie about High school students who take their parents hostage in side th [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie about High school students who take their parents hostage in side the school. I think Matt Dillon played a roll but not sure. Can you help me?

Background / Education Check [ 5 Answers ]

I'm applying for a position and it states "Knowledge ordinarily acquired through a bachelor's degree". I do not have a bachelor's degree, however I have 15 years experience. Do you think this will be a problem? The manager did say that they conduct background checks and asked me how my credit...

Can F1 students claim higher education expense [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am a F1 student from India. I would like to know if I can use the 1098T to claim for Hope or Lifetime Learning credits. Thanks Joe

View more questions Search