Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlappin413 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2015, 02:22 PM
    What kind of caterpillar/moth/butterfly is this?
    Found this guy on my deck and haven't seen one of these before. Can you identify it from the picture?Attachment 47639Attachment 47640Attachment 47641
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jul 25, 2015, 03:34 PM
    Looks a lot like a Tussock Moth larva

Caterpillars -- identification guide -- Discover Life

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of caterpillar is this big fluffy badboy? [ 3 Answers ]

This was seen by my friend outside her work, she wants to know what kind of caterpillar it is or even if it is indeed a caterpillar? Ew ew ew. Omg can someone please tell me what this bug is?!! ... on Twitpic

Giant moth/butterfly? [ 5 Answers ]

I was sitting in my room one day reading a book and I looked up and there was a moth on my doorway it started flying around and each wing was the size of my hand! It was pretty cool looking one side of the wings was grey like a regular old moth and the inside of the wings were black and orange just...

Cartoon: caterpillar that turns into a butterfly [ 11 Answers ]

There is this cartoon movie that I watched as a child and it has been driving me crazy for a couple (ok maybe a few) years now. I really cannot remember a whole lot, except that it is about a caterpillar and she's running around with a pink flower hat. And I think at the end she turns into a...

Giant moth/butterfly? [ 4 Answers ]

I was sitting in my room one day reading a book and I looked up and there was a moth on my doorway it started flying around and each wing was the size of my hand! It was pretty cool looking one side of the wings was grey like a moth and the inside of the wings were black and orange just like a...

Large green caterpillar, but what kind? [ 1 Answers ]

My stepdaughter found a caterpillar today. He's about 2 to 2-1/2 inches long, a dark green and has 3 orange triangular markings on the rear end of his body. We live in northern Indiana, if this helps any.

View more questions Search