Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juannkh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 07:49 AM
    White and gray hair
    I Have Quit Coloring My Hair, It Is Now White In Front, Silver Gray And Brown Else Where. Is There A Way To Soften The Color Difference? I Liked The White Until I Saw How Ugly The Gray And Brown Was In A Photo. Really Looked My Age! Judy
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 11, 2007, 07:14 PM
    If you want the level of gray hair you desire, you will need to bleach the dark sections and apply a white hair toner. This can damage your hair. I recommend that you allow your hair to gray naturally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gray Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Is it normal for a 19 yr is getting gray hairs?

Help! My hair is highlighted too white! [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me! I just got my dark brown hair highlighted today for the first time in a while. My stylist (whom I have never used before to highlight my hair) used a cap and some peroxide to "bleach out" my strands first. Then she was supposed to give me "caramel" highlights. Well, they...

Returning to gray hair [ 5 Answers ]

I have coloured my hair with a semipermanent dark brown hair colouring. I want to return to my natural hair colour, silver gray. How would I go about doing this? Do I have to just let my hair grow out or can I strip it and colour it gray? Please advise.

Gray hair too much [ 1 Answers ]

I am 57 years old. I have been completely gray for about five years. My hair was originally very dark brown (almost black) and long. I started getting gray in my 20's, so I spent years coloring my hair. I finally decided to let the gray grow out. Now, that it's completely gray, it seems to be...

Tired of dyeing my gray hair [ 1 Answers ]

I've decided I'm really tired of dyeing my hair. It's mostly gray now but was colored sort of a light reddish brown, with the intended color being strawberry blonde. So now my roots are maybe an inch long -- is there a way I can remove the color from my hair? Will the dark hairs (I still have...

View more questions Search