Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mary Kaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2015, 01:57 AM
    Salaries journal
    Please give me the exact journal for posting salaries. Example - Gross is posted to the balance sheet SALARIES CONTROL. Taxes and any other deductions are debited to the expense accounts and credited to salaries control.

Is this correct

Check out some similar questions!

Journal Entry for salaries [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if I did this entry correctly, could someone let me know? Your employees are paid a total of $5,000 per day. The month ends on Wednesday, payday is Friday. The work week runs Monday to Friday. What entry is needed on month end. Debit Salaries and Wages Expense $...

Salaries payable & salaries expense [ 1 Answers ]

Paid salaries for the first two weeks in December, $5,200.. in the general journal do I debit or credit salaries expense or salaries payable?

Confused on Salaries Payable/Salaries Expense [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm doing a comprehensive problem for my accounting class. For the first part, we're supposed to journalize and post the transactions. The only one I was confused on was this one: July 20 Paid $1,600 for employee salaries. In the journal, do I record it as this: Date: July 20 Acct....

Names, salaries and tax details of directors and salaries at a non-profit? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a public website that stores publicly filed tax form, accesible by the public on Internet, completed by the CFO's of non-profits to qualify their 403b status and other non-profit needs. It lists all the officers of the associationm their roles and salary as of the last filing. Would you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.