Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GabbiR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2015, 10:46 PM
    How to get adopted when your mum doesn't let u
    Like My teacher at school Like really likes me. She would like to adopt me. And my mom is Quite mean and cares about the youngest child. But I don't know How to adopt me to My teacher.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 23, 2015, 10:57 PM
    Not realistic or possible.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2015, 11:05 PM
    As was mentioned... not going to happen. If you think you have it bad now... it would be significantly worse as a foster child.

My advice is get over it... your expectations are unrealistic. Behave and do as you are told and your mum wouldn't be mean. I'm guessing you are a teenager right?

Years from now when you are older and an adult....you will look back and see how easy you had it .
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 23, 2015, 11:17 PM
    If your mom and dad will sign for the adoption, and the teacher wants to adopt, and is willing to pay the 1000's of dollars it costs, sure.

But realisticly, no this does not happen.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 24, 2015, 01:21 PM
    If your teacher told you she would like to adopt you (which I sincerely doubt) she can get in serious trouble. Children don't get to pick their parents usually.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 24, 2015, 05:07 PM
    I can't believe a teacher would say that. If the teacher was so worried about your well-being, they would have reported your mom to child services. You must have misunderstood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I really want to get adopted by a good family in america loving mum and dad [ 4 Answers ]

My mum says she can't live with me and does not want to, I live with my aunt she is really wicked when I ask for help and she says no and when I walk away she calls my mum and says that I'm rude and stuff then my mum gets mad and texts me with all mean stuff like I'm mean , I can kill someone , I'm...

My brother doesn't talk to my mum. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here. My brother stopped talking to my mum about 5-6 years ago when he was 15 and he's now coming up to being 21. Back then my mum was an alcoholic and used to come out with horrible comments when she was under the influence of drink. Y brother. I've tried to talk to him and try to make...

My girlfriend's mum doesn't allow her to go out [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone, As the subject suggests, my girlfriend's mum doesn't allow her to go out. Her mum always wants someone else to pick her up from their house and drop her back home. But that's really difficult for my parents cause my house is 30 minutes away from where my girlfriend lives, so they...

Minors' rights Ca.: 12yr old doesn't want to be adopted [ 3 Answers ]

In California. My 12yr old doesn't want to be adopted unless she still cannot come home to Mommy. She was taken illegally by cps many years ago from her mother who has never stopped wanting and trying to get her back, but to no avail so far. She has been in several different foster homes...

I think my mum doesn't like me as well as my boyfriend, what shul I do [ 2 Answers ]

My mum... I think she doesn't like me or my boyfriend as well... Last time we fot about my hobby of texting until 12 midnight, she said that I'm not studying well... but in fact I was a honor student both in high school and elementary... I think because she doesn't like me.. she also hates my...

View more questions Search