Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catdog25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2015, 04:09 AM
    Blackmail
    I had my pictures he capture me masterbatin he said he will send it to all my friends in Facebook I don't know what to do..
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2015, 05:23 AM
    Depending on where you live more and more municipalities are adopting laws to punish people who do post illicit photos in order to embarrass or harass their ex. You need to check with your local law enforcement to see if there are laws against this in your area. Even if there are no laws against this, there might be another law violation that applies. Additionally if he posts this on a social media it would be in violation of their website user agreement and the social media site would take it down. In these situations it’s good to be prepared and it’s good to have no contact with this person so he gets bored and moves on.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 23, 2015, 05:57 AM
    Report it to the police is your only option. And be more careful who you video chat with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blackmail [ 21 Answers ]

So I sent a man a bra pucture of me and my face was in the picture, now he's blackmailing me to do stuff or he's going to send it on social networking sites what do I do?

Is this blackmail? [ 11 Answers ]

I had two differents surgerys at the same time. The doctor didn't do the surgery for one part the way he said he was going to do it. Instead he said he used the incesion from the first surgery to do the second one. My incesion was 4 inches long. It broke open about a 1 1/2 long. The doctor...

Getting away from parents (BLACKMAIL) [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for 10+ months and I'm deeply in love with her and she to me. But her parents found out that we have been having sex. She is 16 and I am 19. Her parents are blackmailing her to break up with me or they will press charges and send me to jail for about 3-5 yrs. She feels...

Unstated Blackmail [ 1 Answers ]

I'm confused about unstated blackmail. There is no case against it, correct? No one can claim that they were being blackmailed if there was never a black mail note, right?

View more questions Search