Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIAmantic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2015, 03:03 AM
    Green Hair!
    I just dyed my hair brown from a dark blonde and it turned green! What are good at home DIY reds to cancel out the green other then a tomato wash of lemon?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 22, 2015, 12:36 PM
    You can also use tea. Its natural. Boil tea till it becomes darkest brown and then put it in your hair, keep it for at least 30 min, then wash it may cause stain if you dropped on clothes so be careful. This is not going to have permanent coloring but its good for 3 to 4 days, and also its natural. You can also Google about it to know how to use it in hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green hair [ 0 Answers ]

My hair is black and I dyed blonde streaks. To get rid of some of the streaks I put black dye on them. They turned green.

Blond hair to brown hair and green again [ 2 Answers ]

I've been dying my hair the lightest blond I can find for about 15 years. I wanted to get back to my original colour a dirty blond or light brown (it's been awhile). So I bought a brown dye and put it on. As it washes out it is looking a little green. Should I dye it the same colour again or...

Green Hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a natural blonde and decided I needed a change. I dyed my hair brown with a semi-permanent dye. I decided that it was too dark so started to put blonde dyes over the top. It made the brown fade to a dark blonde colour but now I have a green tinge in it which you can see under certain...

Green hair [ 1 Answers ]

Last Night I Tried Dying My Already Highlighted Blonde Blonde Hair Brown I Thought It Looked All Right Until I Went To Target And Under That Lighting My Hair Looked Very Much Green Is There A Toner Or Maybe I Should Dye My Hair The Same Brown Color Again To Get The Green Out Im Not Sure What To Do...

View more questions Search