Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    straus7945 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 05:45 AM
    EtG
    I am a 34 year old male. 190lbs and 5'11". I had 5 standard US drinks on Saturday beginning at 3 PM and ending at 4PM. I am wondering what the odds of me passing an ETG test with a 500 cut off if the time between last drink consumption and testing was approximately 60 hours. I had an EtG the week prior and passed.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2015, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by straus7945 View Post
    I am a 34 year old male. 190lbs and 5'11". I had 5 standard US drinks on Saturday beginning at 3 PM and ending at 4PM. I am wondering what the odds of me passing an ETG test with a 500 cut off if the time between last drink consumption and testing was approximately 60 hours. I had an EtG the week prior and passed.
    Seriously... you get lucky one week so you take another chance then next week. Sorry to be blunt. But you are begging to fail and get caught. Perhaps its time to address the problem and get help for your drinking problem before it causes even worse problems for you than it has already.
    straus7945 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 07:58 AM
    No. I didn't drink the previous week. I was just stating that fact as information to let the person answering know that I hadn't drank in a long time. I have actually not drank for any of my EtG tests. This will be the first time. FYI: I do not take these tests for court or probabation or any program to that extent. I have not had a DUI and I am not in rehab. I was just wanting some opinions on the matter.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 21, 2015, 08:44 AM
    60 hours seems to be the accepted standard between last drink, and an EtG test for passing, but there are too many other factors involved for anyone to say with certainty what your individual outcome will be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG [ 1 Answers ]

I had one 12oz beer at 4:30 Saturday. I am 5'6" 165lbs I could get tested Tuesday morning. Do you think I will fail?

DrBill100 - EtG really so overhyped? Now baffled: lab says 3 drinks=20-24hrs. EtG? [ 7 Answers ]

Dr.Bill, I have been researching both the validity and dangers of false positives and negatives of this test as it is used for criminal, employment, and child custody reasons. In addition to the variant cut-offs, incidental exposures, etc. I am flabbergasted by the amount of conflicting info out...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Does po have to tell you if you have to do EtG? [ 10 Answers ]

I've had 9-10 drinks every night this past weekend (Fri-Sun) last drink at 8pm. I didn't know about the EtG testing before. I found out that I have to come in for random drug urine analysis Wed at 6pm. Can they randomly give me EtG test withour telling me? I should be alcohol free for 70 hours...

EtG help!! [ 25 Answers ]

On wed I had 12 glasses of wine from 9 am to 9 pm, about one per hour. I took an EtG test cutoff 500 Fri at 830pm. Female 140 lbs, muscular, thin, healthy 5 foot 9. Help did I pass? Big trouble if not!

View more questions Search