Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhinav rawat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2015, 02:11 AM
    Why are you guys selling fake products on this sit
    I purchase a product Sony power bank from your sit and it stopped working in two months so please take some action on it and replace my product or give me my money back other wise I will go to consumer court
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 21, 2015, 02:28 AM
    We are a Question and Answer site and DO NOT sell any products at all.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2015, 02:52 AM
    I am not sure, who you believe you are contacting? This is a question and answer site, not a site that sells anything. That should have been fairly obvious when you had to sign up and read all of the information about the web site.

If you will tell us, who you bought it from (what web site) we may have some better contact information for you.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2015, 02:57 AM
    I agree with everyone else here. You didn't buy it from us... I've been here a LONG time and never saw anything sold to anyone yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do stores get away with selling counterfeit hair care products? [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for quite some time and I cannot find the answer. Stores OBVIOUSLY know their products are fake, they sell it anyway, and they don't get in trouble. How is this not regulated in some way? Most of the bottles even say IF NOT BOUGHT AT A SALON, THEN THIS IS FAKE (paraphrasing...

How do I compute the best selling price for various purchased products for resale? [ 0 Answers ]

"putting rent, cp, and other related costs into consideration, how do i compute the best selling price for various purchased products for resale?"

Selling personal products [ 1 Answers ]

I am selling some of my poetry. When I am pricing it, considering the cost to produce it, how much of the cost should be a profit to me? For instance, if it cost me $1.00 for each poem, designed and printed, what would be a reasonable price to charge after I have first recovered the $1.00? ...

Genuine or fake whitening products? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if these websites sell GENUINE/ORIGINAL body whitening products? "www.akissbeauty.com", "www.amiramagic.com", "www.bodyliciousbeauty.com"? Pleeeeease help?

View more questions Search