Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mugwort Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2015, 02:26 PM
    How influential was Charlie Gracie on the Beatles?
    Charlie Gracie was one of the first US rock singers to tour the UK in the late 50s. His style was rockabilly. Gracie's recorded for a Phila. PA recording company Cameo Parkway.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 07:15 PM
    The Beatles gave tribute to him in 1999 and at least two of the Beetles saw him perform in England. (George and Paul)

But the music is very different and why he may have inspired them to perform, there is not really a comparison between their music styles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Influential Parent [ 9 Answers ]

From my perspective, women have always been in control of the household since the beginning of time. My sister who has three children is the CEO in her household. She organizes the kids lunches for instance and decides how she will package them and her husband tends to control how the bills will be...

Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why? [ 1 Answers ]

Who are the 10 most influential Australian prime ministers and why?

Best beatles song [ 1 Answers ]

I've just got the new beatles album love and its absolutley amazing. My question is which is the best ever beatles song and what's the most underated? The best in my opinion is let it be and the most underated is ob la de ob la da

The Beatles [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what is trhe rarest Beatle 45 & Lp and what the value of those records would be today?

Gracie Jujitsu [ 2 Answers ]

I've just started Gracie jujitsu, watched the lesson last week. I've done jujitsu before, but this seemed different, the floor work, the obvious difference.I was wondering if anyone can tell me, how effective gracie jujitsu is, on the streets, for example. Are there a lot of 'standing-up' jujitsu...

View more questions Search