Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 21, 2015, 02:40 PM
    Great news and glad you were able to resolve your problem.

Happy shooting !!!!
    someconcerns Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2015, 04:52 PM
    Cdad, Thank you for all your help and suggestions. BTW, I try to click on "helpful" but it says I have to "spread it around" more before I give you another check mark. In any event I REALLY appreciate the help and just wanted to give you that appreciation.

BTW, I will be carrying a spare point and shoot (same SD cards and AA batteries) and have an iPhone in reserve. Don't want to be w/o a camera!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Digital Camera Batteries [ 2 Answers ]

Double AA batteries will not work in my digital camera . On the battery tester they show weak. But have power to light a flashlight And run a small radio. Does a digital camera demand so much energy?

Fujifilm finefix A310 digital camera [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Is there anybody there who could help me to suggest to increase the memory of ny digital camera. It has a 16 MB "xd picture card" when I bought it but taking pictures is not enougth. Is there any other brand that would fit into my digital camera or any suggestions? Thanks.

Remote control for fujifilm finepix s5800? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there such a thing as a remote control for the fujifilm finepix s5800? I haven't been able to find one for it, I'm not sure if there is one, can anybody let me know if one exists and if so where I could get one? Thanks

View more questions Search