Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 20, 2015, 08:38 AM
    Is this love?
    I often chat with random strangers. It seems to me I and the other person always find a way to chat. No matter what how I tried to hide myself; so as he.
    He is Wired.. always pick up fight.. sort of out spoken.. I like that.. I and I will
    say anything to make him mad, and pick up a online fight with him. We saw each other picture. Never meet in real life. He once told me he was married 3 times,
    and has a girl friend too ! Have no idea what he is up to.
    But.. I kind of likes him.. Is this love? We are Solar Opposite. He is Quite, Calm but a Fighter. I am Loud, Spontaneous and Free Spirit. He never advice me though.. so that is cool.. he may be a little older than me.. does not matter..
    As long as he is not younger than me..

Yesterday I saw a couple seating on the park. The lady was holding her man in one had and her dog leash on her other hand. I looked at them and said to myself.. How is this people living together? The man had no attention to her. He was peeping on me and my friends the whole time through his glasses!
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2015, 08:47 AM
    Of course it isn't and can't be love.

Why not find someone in your own area that you can be with physically? Finding someone on the internet is just a waste of time as far as a relationship goes, especially if you two are never going to meet. And the fighting might seem exciting now but it will become a drain emotionally. Although this is just a guess, men that are quick to temper might be on a path to physically abuse their partner.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 20, 2015, 11:26 AM
    No its not! :)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2015, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Misshome View Post
    I often chat with random strangers. It seems to me I and the other person always find a way to chat. No matter what how I tried to hide myself; so as he.
    He is Wired.. always pick up fight.. sort of out spoken.. I like that.. I and I will
    say anything to make him mad, and pick up a online fight with him. We saw each other picture. Never meet in real life. He once told me he was married 3 times,
    and has a girl friend too ! Have no idea what he is up to.
    But.. I kind of likes him.. Is this love? We are Solar Opposite. He is Quite, Calm but a Fighter. I am Loud, Spontaneous and Free Spirit. He never advice me though.. so that is cool.. he may be a little older than me.. does not matter..
    As long as he is not younger than me..

Yesterday I saw a couple seating on the park. The lady was holding her man in one had and her dog leash on her other hand. I looked at them and said to myself.. How is this people living together? The man had no attention to her. He was peeping on me and my friends the whole time through his glasses!

How old are you?.. I'm betting you are really young. This sounds like 100% hormones... its impossible to be love because you need to REALLY get to know the person to love them and that takes years AFTER you start dating each other.

Heck... you haven't even MET each other yet...

Stop chatting up with random anonymous people online.....some of them might be sex offenders looking for another victim.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 01:23 PM
    Even if you saw a picture, it doesn't necessarily mean it is the one you are chatting with ! He was married 3 times and has a g/f and you find that attractive !

You have a lot to learn ! No this is not LOVE !
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 01:52 PM
    Sound more like fantasy to me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 05:47 PM
    No this is not love. Sounds like a teenage crush to me. This whole thing does not sound the least bit healthy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 07:26 PM
    No, unless love includes leather, whips and lots of yelling.

This is at the best sexual desire. He has been divorced three times which means while a little "fighting" may be fun once in a while. He will tire of you pushing him and his fighting will get harder and more intense.

Yes a couple holding hands and walking a dog is really where love is. Sorry if it sounds boring, but both couples may be looking around at what is happening in the park, and even talk about it. My wife and I often talk about pretty dogs in park, or how "cheap" or how some women dress like tramps and laugh about it. Or how fat other men are and so on. Long walks, without fighting, or something's without talking, is where real love is found. It is the feelings of the heart, not the words being said.
    -

Jul 22, 2015, 05:26 AM
    WOW! So.. you don't want to agree that when you are in love it is like teen-age fantasy ! You always miss that person and want to be with him/her! Well.. I am the talkative one. He is quiet. He is Polar Opposite I said.

@ Smoothy.. meeting him in person would be nice. I really do not want anyone in my life. I have a deadly decease. I have Aids. I am afraid to tell him; what if he does not speak to me anymore. Even though I am Cure but I have had Aids. I always miss talking to him. When I chat with him, it feels so real.. and he is Witty too ! He made laugh. I do not socialized in real life.

@ Oliver... Yes.. you could be right. I was beaten up for so long. It does not matter to me no more. I know this much, I will not put up with it anymore for sure. I learn to set boundaries.

@ precious.. Have you ever been in LOVE?

Thank you all for your response.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 22, 2015, 05:36 AM
    I get the thrill of connecting with another human, it's like cloud 9 while it lasts, then reality brings you down to earth. That's not love, just LIFE!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 22, 2015, 06:49 AM
    This is not love. You enjoy chatting with him but other than that, you don't really know him or he you. You have a fantasy relationship. That is not love.

Jul 22, 2015, 12:17 PM
    @ precious.. Have you ever been in LOVE?
    Yes, I can proudly say that! Bcos I am married to the one I Love <3 and I am in Love with him every single day :), even in the hard times of my life.

The reason we can say that 'its not love' because we have been in that stage where you are and felt the same feeling as you are doing and I am sure everybody had that experience. But as we grow things starts to make more sense.
    Love is not emotion, its intentional, its more, a kind of devotion, persistence, forgiving, putting others before yourself, respecting, endurance etc etc.
    Its definitely not a Cinderella tale , so and so ''happily lived ever after''. Nope! love is a work everyday.
    -

Jul 22, 2015, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious7 View Post
    Yes, I can proudly say that! Bcos I am married to the one I Love <3 and I am in Love with him every single day :), even in the hard times of my life.

The reason we can say that 'its not love' because we have been in that stage where you are and felt the same feeling as you are doing and I am sure everybody had that experience. But as we grow things starts to make more sense.
    Love is not emotion, its intentional, its more, a kind of devotion, persistence, forgiving, putting others before yourself, respecting, endurance etc etc.
    Its definitely not a Cinderella tale , so and so ''happily lived ever after''. Nope! love is a work everyday.
    Just Curious.. is it the man you said whom you meet online, was married 3 times and had a steady Girl Friend? Hope not. Best of luck.

Just Curious.. is it the man you said whom you meet online, was married 3 times and had a steady Girl Friend? Hope not. Best of luck.
    I don't understand, what do you mean by this.

When did I say that? Why are you Lying?
    That totally sound desperate by the way.
    Dating & Teen Expert

How old are you?
    I don't think you could handle love if you found it, You seem to like drama.
    -

Jul 22, 2015, 04:29 PM
    Updates..

Today I had few running with him... online of course! It was fun.. and I must say,
    He helped me in my darkest times. He even lend me Money from Far a way.
    We live in two separate Continent. He cares for me Big time. We do not talk over phone anymore though.. But, I felt today we had something.. It had to be him. He knows me through my Bone than anyone ever knew but my MOM.
    So many loved me but no one understood me unlike him. That is why he is so special. I can tell him anything. I am not afraid of him nor I even scare to tell him anything I want. It is that, I afraid to Lose him.. I don't want that. Besides I don't want to be in between his relationship too ! No updates with his GF.

It is him that I use online though. We had a Bond of Truce. We do not lied to each other. Every time I think about him, I felt really happy. His jokes cracks me up a lot. FYI.. he never said that, he loves me though. I am happy today we had a fight. That is true me. I love all kind of arguments.. . He is very Smart too!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 22, 2015, 06:29 PM
    This will be harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Misshome View Post
    Updates..

Today I had few running with him... online of course! It was fun.. and I must say,
    He helped me in my darkest times. He even lend me Money from Far a way.
    We live in two separate Continent. He cares for me Big time. We do not talk over phone anymore though.. But, I felt today we had something.. It had to be him. He knows me through my Bone than anyone ever knew but my MOM.
    So many loved me but no one understood me unlike him. That is why he is so special. I can tell him anything. I am not afraid of him nor I even scare to tell him anything I want. It is that, I afraid to Lose him.. I don't want that. Besides I don't want to be in between his relationship too ! No updates with his GF.

It is him that I use online though. We had a Bond of Truce. We do not lied to each other. Every time I think about him, I felt really happy. His jokes cracks me up a lot. FYI.. he never said that, he loves me though. I am happy today we had a fight. That is true me. I love all kind of arguments.. . He is very Smart too!
    What happened to the 'void' in your heart?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...rt-814127.html

I am beginning to think you are, at best, using him to fill a void. At worst, you are playing games with us.

I think you need to stop baiting him into getting mad and fighting. That isn't love. It is manipulation to get what you want. Very immature behavior and very dangerous.

Just because you think you know the person he portrays on-line and at a great distance doesn't mean you know the real person. For all you know, he could be taking his anger out on the people who are close to him. Do you like the thought of possibly causing him to abuse his girlfriend or other people? You aren't there so how would you know?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2015, 06:35 PM
    Personally I think we are being played. In another thread she has a potential lawsuit worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...it-814384.html

Jul 22, 2015, 06:50 PM
    Wow! Thanks for letting us know!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2015, 07:01 PM
    Good grief... I think someone needs to go back on their meds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search