Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Misshome Posts: 33, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 28, 2015, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Good grief... I think someone needs to go back on their meds.

Oh my ! You sound like my Room mates Overseas husband ! He speaks to her like that. Man.. She to get even is sleeping with a Good Muslim Man from a Local mosque.. She is regular on her med.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat1864 View Post
    This will be harsh.

What happened to the 'void' in your heart?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...rt-814127.html

I am beginning to think you are, at best, using him to fill a void. At worst, you are playing games with us.

I think you need to stop baiting him into getting mad and fighting. That isn't love. It is manipulation to get what you want. Very immature behavior and very dangerous.

Just because you think you know the person he portrays on-line and at a great distance doesn't mean you know the real person. For all you know, he could be taking his anger out on the people who are close to him. Do you like the thought of possibly causing him to abuse his girlfriend or other people? You aren't there so how would you know?

Well.. The VOID is there. And I did not wanted to use him to fill the VOID. I have no contacts with the VOID Man. I saw him yesterday, as he came to drop off his mistress in the neighborhood.

The non-VOID man.. I really fallen for him. I told you all.. my fear.. he would not like me anymore after my Baggage. I am a JAIL BIRD.

Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Personally I think we are being played. In another thread she has a potential lawsuit worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...it-814384.html

Not at all... this has nothing to do with the other thread. You have read VOID. I saw Mr. VOID last night drooping his mistress off in the neighborhood.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 11:35 AM
    Like I said, "drama". Some people are addicted to it.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2015, 11:52 AM
    Amen Homegirl. Not me, not now, and not ever. Life is so much more pleasant without it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 11:54 AM
    Oh Lord!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 28, 2015, 01:04 PM
    I have never had a Mr. VOID.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 09:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Personally I think we are being played. In another thread she has a potential lawsuit worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...it-814384.html

Just thought I would mention - in the same post J_9 brought up there is a reference by the OP to her spouse... hmm

... He was a Supervisor of my spouse. My spouse does not speak Spanish....
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    Just thought I would mention - in the same post J_9 brought up there is a reference by the OP to her spouse... hmm

... He was a Supervisor of my spouse. My spouse does not speak Spanish....
    Goos call! Looks like we all missed that!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 10:20 AM
    She says in the other post she has a spouse. I have no clue what the other stuff is she was talking about. I think we have a troll here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

Lyrics to she don't love me she love my doggy style in the back of the four door [ 2 Answers ]

She don't love me She love my doggy style In the back of the four door She said you know you drive me wild She don't love me She love my doggy style

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love [ 1 Answers ]

What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search