Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grannysheila4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2015, 04:59 AM
    Lost transcript
    I'm am trying to locate my transcript from nursing school. The school I attended is now closed
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 07:05 AM
    If you are in the US. And "if" the school was accredited, then the Dept of Education for the state would have copies of the records. If it was a private non accredited school, it is possible there are no records. You would need to try and see if the school was taken over by any other school or perhaps try and find the owner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transcript Lost [ 1 Answers ]

I went to D!ckinson Business School in Kansas City, MO in the 1980's... I've called for information to get my school transcript, but the school isn't in the K.C. area any more... I need a copy of that transcript... My name at that time was (Louise L. Hawkins)... Can you please help me to local a...

Lost Transcript [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get a copy of a lost transcript from Control Data Institute in Chicago, IL?

How to find lost transcript? [ 6 Answers ]

My wife wants to return to school, but the college she attended in the 1970's is now closed and she needs her transcript. Is there a clearinghouse that keeps transcripts from defunct institutions? How do we get a transcript from a closed school? Thanks!

Lost high school transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering going to college and I do not have a high school transcript. My high school closed many years ago. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search