Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    promugulus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2015, 03:32 AM
    Could someone help me please decode this psychic reading I got performed for me
    I inquired about how I was being spied on by my dad. I also asked the psychic if she couldn't get the info to ask my late mom instead about it & by the way I live together with my dad so she kind of mixed that up.basically try decoding the info for me because as it appears its kind of mixed up & lastly please tell me what is being used to spy on me.well,here it is:
    I am being told that it is more to locate you and watch your general activities. He is not smart enough to place spy ware properly on you. He is unable to watch your actions in your home.When I connect with your father I actually feel him in your kitchen watching you.When it comes to the internet I see the same thing like a map on a computer screen that shows him where you are. You cannot find it because it is not spy-ware it is more like an application that he has and it is not on you or in your house.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 07:51 AM
    How old are you? Who did your reading and how reputuable is it?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2015, 07:59 PM
    Most readings are "vague" because they make them so you can find a "truth" no matter what happens. If they said, look on the third shelf and there is a camera, it is either true or not. In vague statements there is always some "truth" at this from your point of view.

Next who old are you, what do you think your father is "watching". Are you doing things you would not tell your father?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 23, 2015, 04:23 AM
    What kind of watching are you we talking about? If he's just trying to track where you are and what websites you use, more power to him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic Reading [ 2 Answers ]

With the gold I saw a piece of paper... it says 'you will die before you know it... after I went to college I shared my dream with my friend... after 3 days... he cam scared to me and said that he saw real gold with a piece of paper and it says... you will die bofore you know it... he saw it for...

Psychic reading [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I was born 02/12/1987 I'm coming to a place in my life where my options have become extremely limited and I feel very alone in many ways, I am unsure of what to do regarding my life, I really want just a direction I don't know where to start, but the last 4 years there has been one bad thing...

Psychic reading this weekend. [ 1 Answers ]

I went to see a psychic this weekend. I asked a lot of questions about my broken relationship. I was really surprised of all the psychic new of me and my ex. She said a lot of things I believed would happen and things that happened in the past. My question is how do you feel about this, meaning...

Can any one tell me give me a psychic reading [ 2 Answers ]

I though here people are nice and help ful and will give some psychic reading but all are just for fun so I will not ask my question

View more questions Search