Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russharv63 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2015, 04:59 PM
    Can you still sue a business that you report to the FTC?
    If you report a business to the FTC and they decide to sue them does this take away from your opportunity for yourself to take legal action against that same company?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 17, 2015, 06:03 PM
    Not nearly enough information. How hypothetical vs actual is this?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 18, 2015, 06:24 AM
    Reporting a business to the FTC should not preclude your filing suit to redress a wrong. But there really is not enough detail to provide a definitive answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who do sue when the police report says it's your fault in a car accident [ 5 Answers ]

I was driving on a two lane street, I was behind a truck, he put his right hand signal,proceeded making a right hand turn, I proceeded driving by the time I was in the intersection, I was hit by the truck on my passenger side, he decided to make a left hand turn and damage my car, who's fault is...

Was in a car accident, no police report was filed. Can she sue? [ 3 Answers ]

A week ago I was in a car accident. We were at a stop light, she began to accelerate and then slammed on the brakes, I hit her car from behind but could not have been going more than 15-20 considering we were at a stop light and I was already braking. I know 99% of the time the car from behind is...

Can I sue someone if accident report says I'm the one at fault? [ 7 Answers ]

I was involved in 2 car accidents. The first accident was a rear bumper collision where I'm at fault because I hit the back of the vehicle. Less than a minute later another vehicle hit me head on. Apparently he did not see the our hazard lights that were turned on after the first collision. The...

Can slumlord demanding last months sue or report to credit? [ 8 Answers ]

I lived in the basement of a private house for little over a year. It was def an illegal apartment, he never fixed anything, there was mold coming through the walls. I had floods he never helped with, a water bug and a rodent problem. I paid him in cash, no written or email lease ever, and...

Business name to sue [ 2 Answers ]

I contracted a Tile Company named ___________Inc. (on their letterhead) Their sign says _______________ (which is different), doing business as Failure of my tile deck occurred and a new owner took over 1 month prior to deck failure He tells me he bought shares He tells me he is a Incorporated...

View more questions Search