Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoangleduc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2015, 04:55 AM
    Passporst fake or not
    Please help me to check this passports... is it fake??

{Mod Note: link removed for privacy}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2015, 05:12 AM
    There is no way for us to know. You would have to take it a Ghana embassy.

Why do you need to know?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
    Why are so many guys this gullible that they ignore common sense and think they are going to have a relationship with some fictitious "female" in Ghana when they are so well known for this exact scam.

What's wrong with meeting a woman where you live. Statistically there are more women on earth than men... and most other guys have no problem doing it.

I think most of the Ghana gross national product comes from guys sending their money to scammers there.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2015, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Why are so many guys this gullible that they ignore common sense and think they are going to have a relationship with some fictitious "female" in Ghana
    Actually the passport photo showed an older man ;)
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2015, 04:42 PM
    Oh... OK... didn't know that. 99.9% of the posts involving Ghana involve "women"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people call me fake... what is fake... [ 6 Answers ]

There are so many things that people want, I for one want things as well. But lately I've questioned things because I feel that the posibility of me faking what I want is just around the corner. That sounds weird, but I often ask myself what do I really want... when I hang with friends, I...

Punishment in using fake name and fake passport [ 1 Answers ]

My husband change his name so he can married another woman which working in italy. I am eager to know what proper action I need to take for them. Thank you...

Fake I.D [ 1 Answers ]

What are the consequences for me of giving someone who is underage 21 my I.D and I am of age what can happen if they get caught with my I.D

Fake id [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I was wondering what happens if you get caught with a Fake ID in Vegas. I was wondering that when I went this weekend. A lot of people looked so young. :cool: I'm 19 and I was wondering. I'm not planning on getting one but am very curious of the penalties. :rolleyes: I know I know I...

View more questions Search