Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beachgirll427 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2015, 05:46 PM
    Helix piercing
    Yesterday I got a double helix piercing and now the pain is unbearable. I'm nervous and don't know why it's so bad. I cleansed it and it still hurts it's like a pinching sensation that Is hard to ignore please help

Check out some similar questions!

Helix piercing infected maybe? [ 0 Answers ]

I just had my helix pierced 5 days and I'm trying to figure out if its normal for it to still be swollen and a little red.

Helix piercing questions! [ 3 Answers ]

heyy i just got my helix peirced 3 days ago and i just had a few questions about it should i soak it in a bowl of sea salted water? the person who peirced it for me told me to rinse it, clean it with sea salt then rinse it again and sometimes hot compress it ive been doing that but it still...

Forward helix piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt.. Thanks :)

Helix piercing. Needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively high pain tolerance, but I'm worried that a needle will hurt more. I've had two lobe piercings and I don't remember them hurting, and they were done with guns. Any answers help. Thanks

Does a helix piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

i was wondering if anyone knew about helix piercings? if they do hurt? i have already had 4 lobe piercings, 2 cartillage piercings and my tragus done, but does it hurt anymore than them?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.