Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blihan Haile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2015, 12:52 PM
    How can I get Scholarship information from this community?
    I am graduated by Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering from Gondar University,Ethiopia and very keen to have full Msc Scholarship in the field. If you have any information about, please let me be your guest.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 16, 2015, 01:08 PM
    You need to contact any institutions of education that you are interested in, as we are a global Question & Answer site..
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 16, 2015, 05:29 PM
    If you're interested in getting a scholarship, you'll need to do the work to secure it. So, pick your universities and find out what scholarships they offer. Then, see if you qualify.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 16, 2015, 06:27 PM
    I don't know of scholarships to graduate schools. Generally you work out a TA or RA paid position at the school to help with costs, and take out a loan for the rest. We can't write all day about it here. You need to read a lot online and talk to as many people as you can about how it all works. Some governments will help pay your way if you sign an agreement to work for them. All information that takes a lot of research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeking information on state scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Am somebody who is willing to continue with education if I get asistance since am a single parent and can not support my further education

Scholarship for ethiopia OR information science [ 1 Answers ]

Can scholarship be given for students who learn first degree?

Free scholarship on Information Science [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My name is Zelalem Belete and I am an Ethiopian seeking scholarship in Information Science Masters. I have BA Degree in Information Science. I am desperately looking for a career development opportunity with financial aid because I can't afford to pay the fee required for the masters program...

Married filing jointly in Community property vs non-community property state [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This question is troubling me for a while and I would appreciate if someone can explain how I should do my state tax returns. Last year. I moved from IN to CA. My wife worked in IN the whole year and received income from only IN. All my income just came from CA. I am planning to file...

View more questions Search