Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RameenJillani Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2015, 05:23 AM
    Parda
    Assalaam-o-alaikum.I'm 18 yrs old & really confused as how to manage following the world & Islam.I've been taught Quran in a madrasah where my teacher has made Islam like a cage for me.Eversince I was a child she used to teach us like everything in Islam is Haraam right from eating pizza to wearing trousers & watching TV.Well my question is why in Quran women are not told to cover their faces which for me is the most attractive part.I want to cover my face & offer parda but I heard in CNN that by wearing niqaab women seems to be disappeared from socializing world.I don't to how to start as my family is clearly against it also I don't know other advantage of it then having closeness to Allah.I always wanted to do parda but it feels scaring at the same time I'm afraid of getting deserted by my family &society.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2015, 05:50 AM
    Islam as in any religion has different groups. Islam is not one set of rules. There are many groups, with many different rules. The Muslims in America many be different from Iran, and those in China are different from both others, Even in heavy Islamic areas there are two main divisions.

Also besides "your teacher" who may or may not be properly teaching you, have you spoken to your father, or husband about how things are done? Have you discussed this with a more elder women of the church.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search