Ask
    Nerin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2015, 11:30 PM
    Donut
    Mini donut recipe from safeway
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2015, 09:53 PM
    They probably make HUGE batches and unlikely they will give their recipes to anyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corian lavatories donut with gasket for overflow [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can purchase this part? It has split as it is made of plastic and home depot does not carry the replacement. I only need the donut part, I have the tube to connect to the overflow. Thank you

I'll take a jelly donut [ 0 Answers ]

Dora makes 15 different varieties of donuts. Seven are filled. Mr. Sweet tooth needs to choose a dozen, all different, 6 filled and 6 unfilled. How many different assortments might he choose?

How to remove a donut from cast iron pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I'm doing some bathroom remodeling and need to move some drain lines, I have cast iron drain lines that are connected at the hubs with donuts, how do I remove the old drain pipes and donuts so I can replace them? I will probably go back with PVC pipe.

Difference between a donut and gasket [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a difference between a donut and multi-tite gasket for a 4" pipe?

Sealing with cast iron hub donut? [ 10 Answers ]

Following the sage advice found on this site in other postings, I managed to remove the misshapen, rusted waste pipe that went from my downstairs toilet to the horizontal main line (cast iron). So now I have a cleaned out bell and test fitted a neoprene donut from Lowe's (4" to 3") and plan on...

View more questions Search