Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dntelg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2015, 06:38 PM
    Using Nonprofit form 1023EZ vs Long Form 1023
    Hi,

Any disadvantage to using Form 1023EZ vs the long form 1023 to apply for a nonprofit status? My small town local soccer league appears eligible to use the EZ form, but I have seen opinions that it is a big disadvantage. We definitely will be under the $50,000 gross for the next three years and we meet the other requirements on the IRS eligibility form. I would love to be able to save the league the $400 by using the EZ form.

Thank You in Advance,

Nadine Telgemeier

Check out some similar questions!

Schedule D, Wash sales on Form 8949, and line 13 of Tax Form 1040 [ 3 Answers ]

My schedule D says I have a net capital loss. On Form 8949 Sales and Other Dispositions of Capital Assets, in column (f) under adjustment to gain/loss some W's appear, representing wash sales. If wash sales can't be claimed as a loss do I subtract these W's from my total capital loss as indicated...

On Form W7 US-Canada treaty provision claiming dependents on Form 1040NR [ 9 Answers ]

On Form W7, Option H What is treaty no or article no. for US-Canada treaty provision claiming dependents on Form 1040NR.

How to file form 1040 with taxable income on form w2 and form 1042s? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a graduate student from Taiwan. I checked on IRS web site. I'm very sure that I become a resident alien in 2011 (more than 5 years F1). I have W2 and 1042S for my 2011 taxable income. I don't know how to report W2 and 1042S together on form 1040?

Form 8223, form 8316 and form 843 for F-1 student (India) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an International student (from India) doing my MS in Computer Science in NY. I worked for a month on CPT in 2009 and I got a w-2 form from my employer recently. And I realized that my employer did withheld Medicare Tax and social Security Tax. And I asked him to refund the SS Tax and...

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.