Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica620 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:12 AM
    Lump behind my left ear, constant ringing in my ears
    I have had a lump behind my left ear and it has gotten a little bit larger. It doesn't hurt, but now my ears are always ringing,they tingle and pop a lot.This is starting to effect my sleep. I also have a constant headache , I don't know if this is related to my ears or the bulging disc in my neck .Should I call the Drs.
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Apr 11, 2007, 06:20 AM
    I've got a lump behind my left ear, as does my girlfriend... I think most people have!

I'd go to the Docs about the constant ringing though, it could be tinitus which needs to be looked into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind my ear... I'm only 15 [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I also have a small lump behind my ear, I noticed it yesterday and it does hurt a bit when I move my ear, what could this be? I have never had me ear pierced or any other problems related to my ear. Any one know what it could be? Should I see my doctor?

Lump Behind Ear? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I have descovered that I have a bump behind my right ear. It wasn't there until few days ago when I noticed it. When I touch it, its hard but does not hurt. I don't know what it may be, can some one please tell me what it could be and if I need to see a doctor. Thanks

Lump behind my ear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've had a lump behind my ear for over a month now, at first I thought it was a spot but it didn't go away and has started to get sore, it's the size of a pea. What should I do :confused:

Red itchy ears but not ear mites [ 4 Answers ]

I have a red bone coon/ grey hound pup. I have taken her to the vet and got medicine but it did not help at all. My pup has a left red itchy ear but it is not ear mites. He gave me a medicine for yeast and infection but it is not working. Has any one ever had this problem? Please help before I...

Lump behind daughters left ear [ 1 Answers ]

My 8 year old daughter was complaining to me about her left ear being hard of hearing for a short time while she was at school then it went away. The next day she had noticed a lump behind her ear that is somewhat firm. I had taken her to the doctor that same day and they did a preasure test on...

View more questions Search