Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2015, 09:06 AM
    Trump is an idiot . His position is that the deal can go through because he's an "expert " at reading the fine print of any deal and knows how to make sure all that fine print is enforced .

I also hope the constituents of the Dem Senators who will support this deal hold them responsible . Yeah pop your pop corn and watch those Dems in Red States support their position . Should be fun to watch !!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 2, 2015, 12:49 PM
    Now you're talking. Can't wait for repubs in blue states to squirm either. Stop hoggin' the popcorn... unless you stocked up! ;)
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2015, 01:59 PM
    Well the Senate agreeing on something, that's new

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34131315
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2015, 03:55 PM
    The only reason for that is that Senator Corker is a Repubic sell out . It was another one of them ;you have to pass it to find out what's in it bill. If it were not for the Corker bill passed last spring, Mikulski's yes vote would not matter.

So while I will enjoy watching the Dems defend their position on Iran ;I cannot put all the onus on the Dems because the 'stupid Party' voted away their constitutional prerogative
    Ultra Member

Sep 2, 2015, 05:57 PM
    The "Stupid Party" is that the party with the majority or a new party of the disillusioned?
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2015, 07:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    The "Stupid Party" is that the party with the majority or a new party of the disillusioned?
    It was a nickname that Bobby Jindal gave the Repubics.

In this case it is warranted even though the Party that has Evita as the frontrunner with Bolshevik Bernie Sanders in the wings would wear that label well.
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2015, 06:36 PM
    I thought it might be warranted because of its Tea Party connections, the far right can be very stupid. So from your comment it would seem that there is much stupidity in politics generally, that unfortunately has been my experience too
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2015, 01:38 AM
    The Tea Party only recently became stupid with their apparent lining up behind the Trump campaign......a man who's positions(except perhaps controlling the border )are antithetical to the basic philosophy behind the Tea Party movement.

btw ;I said this deal would lead to proliferation in the ME .
    http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsCont...aceful-us.aspx

But no worry ;like the Iranian program....it's for "peaceful " uses.
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2015, 05:31 AM
    That has been in the pipeline for a long time Tom, nuclear energy in Saudi is nothing new and you can bet the Saudi were laughing when you sanctioned Iran and left them alone. Nevertheless you have your dirty little deals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to deal with 14 yr old? [ 4 Answers ]

My sister is 14 (just) and she's actually been like this for a while now, even before she hit her teens although it has escalated in the last year or so. At her old school, she actually got kicked out and sent to an alternative school at the age of 12 for violence (getting in fights, etc). She...

How to deal with someone like this? [ 1 Answers ]

Here we go may be a little long. First let me say what is good about the gf/bf. They are always respectful to your face, always treats you with utmost kindness, very loving and able to show affection, will defend you and not allow any unkind word to you. Willing to drop anything when you call. ...

How to deal with this [ 12 Answers ]

Recently, I had posted a "problem" regarding my fear of my husbands unknown death. He has not died, but I was afraid of that since I had recently quit my job and we had no life insurance. Well, since then I went to Florida to help take care of my mom whom has lung cancer. I was okay the first...

How do you deal with this? [ 23 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, If you have any kind of disability where it makes you look different and when going to a restaurant someone laughs or stares at you, what would you do? Now to make this situation even worse what if you had some teens taking a picture of you on their cell phone and laughing and...

View more questions Search