Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyTDP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 11:35 AM
    Two orthopedic offices in separate cities of similar size merge their services. Each
    Two orthopedic offices in separate cities of similar size merge their services. Each office is similar in size, volumes, and staffing. How could inputs be adjusted to maximize efficiencies? Would efficiencies be greater if the offices were in the same city? How would this affect profit?
    ladyTDP Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 11:42 AM
    Physican Services
    Econ Question I Health Care
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
    Okay. Well I can't answer you if you don't post a question.

We don't answer homework questions, but we are willing to help you if you post your answer.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2015, 12:02 PM
    What are "inputs" in this case?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble finding valve cartidge for cold faucet. Use similar same size? [ 2 Answers ]

Cold water faucet in shower leaking. Replaced rings and spring in back. Can not find the same cartridge. Can I use different style same size? There are so many out there. Do not want to replace whole unit.

Proposal for cleaning services contract for offices [ 0 Answers ]

I need to write an improved contract proposal of an existing cleaning contract in offices so as comply with the labor laws

Two persons travel by car to separate cities in the same amount of time. The first pe [ 1 Answers ]

Two persons travel by car to separate cities in the same amount of time. The first person Travels 310 kms at an average speed that is three kms per hour faster than the second person. The second person travels 215 kms. What is the average speed of the slower car?

Odd size mobile home plumbing pipe, similar to pvc [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a mobile home. A pipe inside a wall is leaking. After cutting the wall open I found out the kind of pipe used is a very odd one. The size appears to be less than a half inch. It has been suggested this type of 'pipe' is used primarily in mobile homes. It is pliable enough to be...

View more questions Search