Ask
    Ritamaid1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 10:44 AM
    Umbrella
    Fix broken cord in umbrells
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
    A brand and/or model might help. Try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqD8oevei8g
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2015, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritamaid1 View Post
    Fix broken cord in umbrells
    Lost cause trying to fix the cord.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 15, 2015, 03:31 AM
    How long have you had this umbrella and do you have pictures? Where did you purchase it from? The first thing I would do is see if a new one would cost less than any repairs you could do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an cantilever offset umbrella. The handle used to lift the umbrella up and do [ 1 Answers ]

The plastic handle that slides up and down the center pole to move the umbrella up and down before opening the umbrella has broken. Where can I get a replacement?

Can you use a patio umbrella as a replacement for an offset umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

My offset patio umbrella top is old and faded and torn in places. Can I use the cover part of a patio umbrella to replace it? So much cheaper than buying a new one.

Patio Umbrella Tilt mechanism is broken... umbrella will not stay straight. [ 2 Answers ]

Our umbrella will not stay straight up. I will automatically tilt to one side. The other side we have to still push in the button. There is no obvious damage/breakage. How can we get it to stay straight? We typically don't tilt it ever...

Patio umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I buy the small plastic bracket that attaches to the ribs of a patio umbrella? I don't know the brand, Thanks, Doug

View more questions Search