Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 09:14 AM
    How to introduce insulin resistance diet to iifym?
    So for the past few months I've been stuck on iifym, and have seen progress, just not as much as I'd like... I've come across the concept of the insulin resistance diet and would like to implement its technique into iifym. But the thing is, how do I do this? It's starting to get complicated for me. Cause it says not to eat more than 30 g of carbs within 2 hours and to link that food with some protein. It's becoming a lot to think of. Any easy way to implement both to reap the benefits of both of these principles?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 12:02 PM
    It would be both irresponsible and dangerous for non-medical people to comment.

If if you are diabetic it is necessary that you communicate all diets with your doctor and/Or nutritionist.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 14, 2015, 01:26 PM
    Iifym. Or 'if it fits your macros' has no basis in fact and if you are an insulin dependent diabetic your only direction should be from your medical practitioner, not the Internet.
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 07:20 PM
    Oh I'm not diabetic guys, sorry. Just trying out the principle to get into better shape and lose some weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insulin, can I use this Levemir Insulin? [ 1 Answers ]

The wife and I are both Diabetic. The wife takes both Long Term and Fast Acting Insulin. The Doctor called in Levemir instead of Apedra Insulin. I called the sender right away and wanted to ship it back could not. I use Lantus SolaStar Long Term Insulin, could I use the Levemir Long Term...

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

Insulin Resistance / Syndrom X [ 1 Answers ]

I was recently diagnosed with Insulin Resistance also known as Syndrome X. Can anyone share their symptoms, medication they are taking and what's working. I'm curious to hear what other people are going through?

Insulin resistance [ 5 Answers ]

My son is a Type 1 Diabetic. 8 yrs old. Can he develop "Insulin Resistance" ?

View more questions Search