Ask
    theblueplanetro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2015, 07:03 AM
    Oilwell stuck pipe
    What are the stuck pipe parting means?

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 14, 2015, 06:39 PM
    Google your question. Did you ask the same on Yahoo? You need to understand how an oil well is drilled and then understand free vs. stuck pipes..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove a broken galvanized pipe stuck inside a lead pipe? [ 3 Answers ]

Mine is a broken pipe inside of the other pipe, I need to remove it, it is a pipe from the laundry to the main line, I think 2in into 4inch? Is it threaded? Or solid? Can I use the saw to cut in pieces and tap out?

Remove inner pipe of well that is stuck in well [ 5 Answers ]

The inner pipe will not move it like stuck will not break free from the well itself??

How do I remove stuck pipe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have brass pipes that in some places are connected to what seem to be copper threaded pipes. The hot water supply has a T connection to a pipe moving up to the faucet. I am replacing the sink, and need to change out this upward pipe, but it has an elbow fitting that I cannot remove. Nor...

Cooper Pipe Valve Stuck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a cooper pipe valve that's stuck, it's one that runs of off a main water line and goes to the ice maker on the fridge, it hab been closed for about 4 years and when I tried to open it the knob stripped and just spun so I couldn't open the valve, is there anything I can do to get the valve...

Galvanized Pipe Stuck [ 4 Answers ]

http://mysite.verizon.net/fdraw/pipe.jpg Rusted galvanized pipe nipple is stuck in fitting in wall behind tile under bathroom sink. :( I have tried to remove it with a large pipe wrench, but it won't turn. I looking for any suggestions to get it out without damaging threads in fitting; WD40?...

View more questions Search